- Handle bookkeeping and maintain full set of books and accounts of various companies including both in house and clients;
- Prepare management accounts, breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules;
- Perform general and daily accounting duties;
- Responsible for clerical/data input/documents filing support; and
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required.
- Diploma/Associate Degree/Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years related experience in Accounting (Fresh Graduates are welcome);
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems, proficient in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team player with good interpersonal skill, strong business awareness and good analytical skill;
- Independent and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- Experience in Audit or Xero system will be a definite advantage; and
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Accountant.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please email your full resume with expected salary, current salary and availability to [email protected] (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).