- Assisting managers and partners in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in various industries of both private and listed companies;
- Providing tax compliance services;
- Preparing audit proposals, presentations and other deliverables;
- To consult and assist clients to solve business and accounting problems; and
- To understand client’s business and identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA or other relevant professional bodies;
- Fresh graduates to 5 years of audit experience;
- Experience with the application of CCH ProSystem fx Engagement and Xero;
- Team player with good interpersonal skill, strong business awareness and good analytical skill;
- Diligence, carefulness, sensitivity towards numbers and ability to work under pressure;
- Based in Hong Kong; and
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Audit Senior Associate.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary and available date by e-mail to [email protected] (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)