- Responsible for accounts receivable;
- Prepare invoices and record settlement through accounting software Xero;
- Perform general and daily accounting duties, including documents scanning and filing support;
- Assist in preparing monthly Accounts Receivable Reports;
- Assist in bank reconciliation and month end closing; and
- Perform ad hoc tasks.
- Diploma or above in any discipline with basic accounting concept;
- Knowledge in Excel, Word and willing to learn accounting software;
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-initiative, detail-oriented and able to work independently; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary and available date by e-mail to [email protected] (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)