Due diligence is an important information gathering process for investors to evaluate target companies, understand the financial performance and position before entering into a transaction. It enables investors to have an in-depth understanding of the financial status of the target and the potential risk involved in the contemplated transaction, in order to mitigate risk and achieve a successful deal.
CityLinkers could assists the following with our financial due diligence:
- Financial analysis, examine the financial statements and all related accounting records
- Review all the statutory records and tax related matters
- Review major agreements or related contracts
- Obtain details of related parties and review related party transactions
- Site visit and physical inventory count (if needed)
- Analyse working capital
- Identify potential issue, unrecorded or understated liabilities and unpaid commitment etc.