CityLinkers provide professional company secretarial services to listed companies.
Our service included the following:
- Assign our corporate services director or senior executive who have fulfilled qualifications requirement as specified in the Listing Rules (i.e. a charter company secretary or qualified accountants) as the named company secretary or joint company secretary or assistant company secretary of the listed company.
- Assist the company secretary of the listed company to handle the company secretarial matters
- Act as authorized representative
- Provision of the principal place of business in Hong Kong
- Publication annual, interim or quarterly (if any) results and reports
- Convene the annual general meeting
- Application of general mandate in relation to buy back and/or issue shares
- Assist the board member to handle board committee matters
- Attend the matters in relation to code of conduct, compliance manual and other corporate governance matters
- Assist in amendment of the articles of association and capital structure related matters
- Attend special transactions and other regulatory compliance services