Regardless of where they engage in business, corporations need to face tax issues and respond in a timely manner when the tax authorities conduct investigations. The Tax controversy and dispute resolution services in the CityLinkers team can help businesses prepare for tax uncertainty at any time.
Our services include
- Evaluate business or personal transactions before the transaction, and obtain interpretive orders, opinions and exemptions from the tax authorities in the process.
- Anticipate possible future inquiries from tax authorities and plan to prepare documents and files.
- Provide consulting services to clients on tax information disclosure.
- Assist clients to negotiate tax investigations and respond to inquiries from tax authorities.
- Reply to information or documents requested by tax authorities.
- Discuss the project with the tax authority and agree on how to resolve it.