- Leading a team of professionals in carrying out audit assignments in all industries;
- Maintaining good relationship with clients in order to provide quality audit services, as well as identifying business opportunities;
- Coaching and developing junior team members;
- Managing a portfolio of audit assignments and report directly to the directors; and
- Assisting the directors on financial management.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA or other relevant professional bodies;
- Minimum 6 years of audit and tax experience;
- Experience with the application of CCH ProSystem fx Engagement and Xero;
- Team player with good interpersonal skill, strong business awareness and good analytical skill;
- Diligence, carefulness, sensitivity towards numbers and ability to work under pressure;
- Effective project management skills;
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin; and
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the post of Audit Assistant Manager.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please email your full resume with expected salary, current salary and availability to [email protected] (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).