CityLinkers is a fast growing Professional Services firm with strong presence in Hong Kong, we are now looking for Tax Manager / Tax Senior Associate.
- Provide HK tax compliance and advisory services for a variety of clients, including HK domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other business entities;
- Review and advise on tax assignments completed by junior staff in accordance to the relevant tax law and regulations;
Perform research and provide tax advice related to HK domestic and international tax matters;
- Prepare tax proposals to client for tax advisory and compliance work;
Provide timely and high-quality services that help to meet client requirements;
- Manage team of tax professionals working on client projects; and
Build client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA or other relevant professional bodies;
- 4-5 years related experience gained in professional firms, IRD or commercial tax environment;
- Familiar with computerized accounting system, proficient in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team player with good interpersonal skill, strong business awareness and good analytical skill;
- Independent, able to work under tight timeline with strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin; and
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Tax Manager.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary and available date by e-mail to [email protected] (Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)