The Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) aims to subsidize local small and medium enterprises to adopt technological services and solutions to enhance productivity or upgrade and transform their operations. It enhances the company productivity, upgrade operations, and transform business models. Adopting the latest technology brings immense benefits in efficiency, cost-savings, and competitiveness. We can assist you in applying for the government's Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) to fulfill your business upgrade needs through improving hardware or availing technical consultancy services.
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) Application Requirements
According to the Innovation and Technology Commission's guidelines, companies applying for the Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) need to fulfill the following:
- The applicant's business must be registered in Hong Kong
- The applicant's business must have been established for at least 3 months
- The project scope applied for funding can include any tech services and solutions related to the business, including but not limited to internal systems, websites, mobile apps, etc.
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) Funding Scope
Up to 75% of the total project cost can be funded, e.g. if the project costs $800,000, the company can receive $600,000 funding, which will be disbursed after project completion.
Required Documents for Technology Voucher Program (TVP)
- Copy of Companies Registry Annual Return (Form NAR1) or Business Registration Office Form 1(a) / 1(c)
- Proof of Business Operation
- Copy of applicant's identity document
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of quotation
- Probity and Non-Collusive Quotation / Tendering Certificate
Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) Application Process
- Confirm what systems are needed (e.g. website, POS, ERP etc).
- Prepare quotations and other necessary documents
- Prepare the project proposal and assist with submission.
- Wait for ITC's response and follow-up.
- Follow-up items and arrange contract signing with ITC once funding is approved but not yet disbursed.
- Commence system development (subject to project size). Upon completion,
- Prepare a report and arrange for an independent CPA to conduct an audit.
- ITC review the application and audited report, and formally disburse the funding after approval.