Under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong must appoint a company secretary, who must be a Hong Kong resident aged 18 or above or a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong.
CityLinkers provides the following Company Secretarial Services:
- File annual reports to the Company Registry
- Arrange annual general meetings and prepare required documents
- Handle changes to articles of associations, company names, directors, company secretaries or auditors
- Handle share allotment and transfer
- Provide supporting facilities, such as registered office, authorized representative of the regular secretary, legal document agent, etc.
- Maintain legal registration and documentation
- Handle company deregistration and liquidation