Cayman Fund Investment:
With the highly favorable tax regime of Cayman Fund, Cayman Fund Investment has gained popularity all over the world including Hong Kong. Not only can investors enjoy a stable economic and political environment, but also a large degree of flexibility in the requirement of Cayman Fund. Cayman Islands has now become one of the leading jurisdictions for offshore investment funds and international capital flows around the globe.
CityLinkers has partnered with a CIMA approved auditor to provide audit services to Cayman Island investment funds and issue financial statements that is recognised by CIMA. We are well experienced in Cayman Fund audit and can be an alternative solution to traditional international accounting firms.
With the recent amendment to the Mutual Fund Law of the Cayman Islands, majority of Cayman Islands investment funds are now required to be registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”), which means they are subject to annual audits by a CIMA approved auditor and the audited financial statements would need to be submitted to CIMA within within six months after financial year end or within such extension of that period as CIMA may allow.
CityLinkers understands that, a lot of time the financial records of the investment funds are located at the office of the fund manager or administrator, making it difficult for the CIMA approved auditors to perform their audit on the financial statements. Hence, we have partnered with a CIMA approved auditor, enabling us to carry out the audit work and issue an audited financial statements recognised by CIMA.
Features of Cayman Fund:
- There is a range of tax benefits
- Absence of direct taxes on capital gains, income, profits, etc
- Least amount of control on foreign exchange
- Simple tax regimes
- There is a wide variety of types of Cayman Fund
- a Registered Fund
- a Licensed Mutual Fund
- an Administered Fund
- There is minimal restriction on auditing and compliance
- Mandatory filing is not required
- Government framework is stable
- Simple compliance with rules in Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- A high degree of confidentiality can be enjoyed by the companies in terms of
Our advantages are as follow:
- Stable relationship – CityLinkers has established a long-term partnership with a CIMA approved auditor who assist the formation of Cayman Fund and provide continual professional Cayman Fund investment consultation.
- Hassle free – CityLinkers provides a one-stop audit service which caters for all your needs on Cayman Fund investment and you only have to negotiate with our office.
- Experienced – CityLinkers has been performing audits for Cayman Island investment funds since 2017, with a client base totalling to 80+ Cayman Island investment funds to date, investment fund size of our clients is as much as USD1+ billion.
- Diversified – CityLinker’s clients’ portfolios include listed instruments, private equities, fund of funds, crypto currencies platforms, debt instrument etc..
- Professionalism – CityLinkers’ management team possesses 10+ years of experience in Big4 accounting firms and can be an alternative to traditional international accounting firms. With their experience and expertise, we serve you with a customized and professional service.
Cayman Fund Investment Consultation:
The team of CityLinkers and its partner, a CIMA approved auditor who are experienced and have a thorough understanding of the laws and regulations in offshore jurisdictions would be able to provide clients with professional Cayman Fund investment consultation. The advice would help clients to cope with the socio-economic environment in a more responsive and strategic way, thereby leading to the success of Cayman Fund investment.
The Cayman Fund Investment Consultation would mainly cover the following areas:
- CityLinkers provide assistance in Cayman Fund formation and structuring
- CityLinkers review and advice on documentation
- CityLinkers ensure the regulation and compliance are carefully fulfilled
- CityLinkers offer administration services on Cayman Fund
- CityLinkers deal with the Cayman Fund restructuring or winding up