Every listed company has to submit its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report which is a mandatory requirement from the HKEX. The ESG Report, not only enables stakeholders (such as investors, management, employees and clients) and the media to better understand the goals and commitments of the company in sustainable development practices, but also promotes the integration of sustainability initiatives into the business in order to bring
out extra value to the society. The ESG team of CityLinkers has extensive expertise and experience to help clients to strengthen their ESG/sustainability reporting processes.
In accordance with the ESG reporting guideline of the HKEX, CityLinkers assists clients in gathering related data, improving date reporting methods, providing advices on reporting framework as well as writing ESG reports for companies to meet their stakeholders’ expectations.
We provide the following services according to the needs of our clients:
- Stakeholders survey and needs analysis
- Report verification and assessment support
- Occupational health and safety assessments and consultation
- Plant compliance assessments
- Supply chain solutions, including supplier reviews and code of conduct compliance assessments
- Calculation and disclosure of carbon emissions
- Management consultation on waste handling
- Consultation on social responsibilities, effective investment and green finance
- Consultation on climate change practices
For further query, please contact us by +852 6816 8938 or by email. We will contact you shortly. All information will be handled in strictly confidential manner.