Due diligence is an important information gathering process for the investors to evaluate the target company and its financial performance and position before entering into a transaction. It helps the investors to have an in-depth understanding of the financial status and the potential risk involved in the contemplated transaction, in order to mitigate risk and enhance success in the transaction.
Scope of our financial due diligence assistance:
- Perform financial analysis, review financial statements and all related accounting records
- Review all statutory records and tax related matters
- Review major agreements or related contracts
- Obtain details of related parties and review the related party transactions
- Site visit and perform physical inventory count (if needed)
- Identify potential issues, unrecorded or understated liabilities and unpaid commitment etc.
For further query, please contact us by +852 6816 8938 or by email. We will contact you shortly. All information will be handled in strictly confidential manner.